Tuesday, October 05, 2004

At last!

Date- 22nd APRIL 1971

At last my call up papers have arrived, and I can't say not soon enough. I have got to go to Leeds to say the oath on the 4th May and then I travel to RAF Swinderby two days later to begin recruit training.

My mum says she'll be glad to get me out from under her feet. I must admit , I haven't done much these last few weeks since I left work, except mooch around the house. All my mates are working during the day and are too knackered to muck around at night . I haven't even been able to afford to go to the football on Saturdays. Mind you, it's a bit expensive, £2 to get in. They aren't doing all that well in the first division anyway. Always be a second division team will HTAFC.

Let you know how I get on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home